Assist the Associate Registrar in overseeing all operations of the Registrar's office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the admission, enrollment, registration, and grade processing of the Acadeum consortium program, including the World Grad Partnership and the BGSU Dual Enrollment Partnership; Manage registrar processes for all future consortium partnerships (10%)
- Manage the course tracking, registration, and transfer credit processing of graduate courses taken by undergraduate Trine students. (10%)
- Participate in manual transfer credit processing (5%)
- Participate in creating, verifying, and maintaining international student files, including official transcripts, visas, passports, applications, admission letters, etc.; collaborate and communicate with other departments such as TrineOnline and the Office of International Services (50%)
- Assist with developing and implementing registrar-related processes and procedures for new Trine academic programs, including the College of Health Professions (5%)
- Assist with the planning and implementation of academic ceremonies, including Commencement, Honors Day, and Hooding and Pinning Ceremony (10%)
- Support the activities of the Office of the Registrar (10%)
Bachelor’s Degree, with preference to degrees and/or experience in education.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.