Customer Service Representative
Customer Services Representative
The Customer Services Representative is responsible for the professional support for the Office of International Services. This position requires a high degree of organizational and interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude and ability to form positive relationships with staff throughout the university. This individual should be flexible, visionary, creative and energetic. The Customer Services Representative must also have high technology skills. Additionally, this individual must be able to work independently with little direct supervision and excellent decision-making skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Office of International Services, directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Provide students with outstanding customer service.
- Manage the international admission inbox.
- Process international student deferral requests.
- Process international student refund requests.
- Assist the Directors of Admission with updating of international applicant records.
- Work with the Administrative Assistant on other office operation responsibilities.
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
A minimum high school or GED diploma required with a minimum of four years of administrative support/customer service experience or an associate’s degree preferred.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.