Director of Corporate Partnerships
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Director of Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for building the vision, strategy and operations needed to establish external partnerships to support the partner’s talent development of their employees and the University’s growth and expansion of its academic program. The Director is highly customer focused and is key to generating significant corporate partnerships. The focus of this position is to align the needs of the corporate partner to the value that the University can provide in enterprise talent development through educational opportunities. The Director will develop and implement an enrollment strategy to meet enrollment and institutional priorities by the University’s goals for continued growth.
- Identify, approach and develop corporate partnerships that will support the strategic enrollment growth of the University.
- Provides leadership for the University’s recruitment strategies for the development of online-based academic program delivery for area and regional companies, along with opportunities for professional development educational programs.
- Works closely with the Executive Director K-12 Partnerships and Dual Enrollment, AVP and Dean of TrineOnline Admissions and the Vice President of Enrollment Management to ensure that goals are aligned with the University’s enrollment and net tuition revenue objectives.
- Works closely with the Executive Director K-12 Partnerships and Dual Enrollment, AVP and Dean of TrineOnline Admission, Vice President of Enrollment Management and the Director of TrineOnline Marketing to ensure that marking efforts are maximized to support the development of corporate partnerships.
- Visits area and regional companies to develop online based enrollment models and professional programs to provide undergraduate and graduate academic program opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a system of analyzing and tracking corporate outreach efforts
- Works closely with the TrineOnline Academic and Admission teams in the development of market-ready academic programs, which may include certifications, undergraduate and graduate programs and professional program opportunities.
- Works closely with the AVP and Dean for TrineOnline Enrollment to foster academic programs development necessary to meet enrollment goals, analyze enrollment and retention data and to identify appropriate strategies to ensure academic quality.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree and a minimum of five years in higher education, development, marketing, sales, business administration, economic development, customized training or the equivalent experience.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to work independently and manage time effectively. Individuals must have strong customer service skills and be able to professionally communicate both written and verbally. Individuals must be able to convey enthusiasm and have a positive attitude.
A valid driver’s license is required, along with the ability to do significant traveling within the region. Experience working with computers is necessary and knowledge of software programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jenzabar/EX, Slate, etc.) is a plus. Individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Excellent oral communication skills are required and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of prospective students, managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.