Director of Corporate Partnerships
Director of Corporate Partnerships
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Director of Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for building the vision, strategy and operations needed to establish external partnerships to support the partner’s talent development of their employees and the University’s growth and expansion of its academic program. The Director is highly customer focused and is key to generating significant corporate partnerships. The focus of this position is to align the needs of the corporate partner to the value that the University can provide in enterprise talent development through educational opportunities. The Director will develop and implement an outreach strategy to meet enrollment and institutional priorities and goals for continued growth.
- Identify, approach and develop corporate partnerships that will support the strategic enrollment growth of the University.
- Provides leadership for the University’s recruitment strategies for the development of online-based academic program delivery for area and regional companies, along with opportunities for professional development educational programs.
- Works closely with the AVP and Dean of TrineOnline Enrollment and the Vice President of Enrollment Management to ensure that goals are aligned with the University’s enrollment and net tuition revenue objectives.
- Works closely with the AVP and Dean of TrineOnline Enrollment, Vice President of Enrollment Management and the Director of TrineOnline Marketing to ensure that marking efforts are maximized to support the development of corporate partnerships.
- Visits area and regional companies to develop and promote online based enrollment models and professional programs to provide undergraduate and graduate academic program opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a system of analyzing and tracking corporate outreach efforts
- Works closely with the TrineOnline Academic and Admission teams in the development of market-ready academic programs, which may include certifications, undergraduate and graduate programs and professional program opportunities.
- Works closely with the AVP and Dean for TrineOnline Enrollment to foster academic programs development necessary to meet enrollment goals, analyze enrollment and retention data and to identify appropriate strategies to ensure academic quality.
- Managers Chamber of Commerce, and other associated, memberships, acts as liaison, evaluates current and identifies new opportunities for ROI.
- Participate in events, as attendee and exhibitor, to promote Trine University and TrineOnline
- Identify and evaluate new outreach opportunities for consideration and ROI
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, and Master’s degree preferred, with a minimum of five years in higher education, development, marketing, sales, business administration, economic development, customized training or the equivalent experience.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.