Director of Admission & Recruitment for the College of Health Professions
Director of Admission and Recruitment for the College of Health Professions
Fort Wayne, IN
This position serves the College of Health Professions and reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management. The director has primary responsibility for recruitment of prospective students for all health sciences programs located at the Fort Wayne Campus. Duties are focused on, but not limited to participation in recruitment events and interview days, responding to inquiries, evaluating applications, and maintaining contact with prospective students. The Director will be fully engaged with all aspects of the college and able to speak knowledgeably about the program including institutional values, unique opportunities and faculty strengths.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and supervises: all recruitment activities, orientation, campus visit days and student engagement events. Recruiting activities include presentations on the University and financial aid, coverage of college fair programs, inquiry and applicant follow up, admission processing, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Program Directors to assist with recruiting, tracking, and reporting for applicants, including Direct Admits.
- Prepares the weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Assists with set up of all CAS systems
- Coordinates recruitment events such as Health Science Visit Day, facility tours, recruitment fairs, and other recruitment events as assigned.
- Participate in the development of innovative enrollment marketing print publications, digital and web assets, recruitment videos and presentations, and marketing materials for both online undergraduate and graduate recruitment needs that inspire, engage, and inform.
- Engage in frequent communication with both the admissions and marketing teams on the main campus as well as Fort Wayne program directors and dean.
- Primary management of media accounts, digital marketing efforts and the content of its web pages, consistent with university policies, branding guidelines and overall strategic marketing plans for Fort Wayne programs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required
- 3-5 years of experience in higher education in a relevant area strongly desired
- Possess strong organizational and managerial skills
- Display a commitment to teamwork
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have exceptional respect, compassion, and understanding of the needs of a diverse student body
- Demonstrate an ability to work in an inclusive and consultative way with faculty, staff, peers, and students
- Good judgment to handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong leadership skills that promote dedication, creativity, innovation and growth.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Financial Insurance – employer paid Long Term Disability and voluntary Short-Term Disability, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, and Critical Illness options are available
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.