Director of Visitor Experience
Director of Visitor Experience
This position has the responsibility of attracting and recruiting new students to Trine University, along with the coordination of specific recruitment-related programs.
- The director of visitor experience will oversee all administrative, managerial, and performance-based aspects of all group and individual campus visitation programs (e.g. open houses, special visits, school group visits, etc.).
- The director will be responsible for all daily campus visit scheduling, faculty appointments, classroom observations, and scheduling of campus tours.
- The director is responsible for the faculty mentor program including annual fall training of the mentors.
- Assists with the annual marketing direct-mail grid, working closely with the operations staff, admission staff and marketing office in implementing mailings on a strategic, timely and cost efficient basis.
- The director will manage the development and daily oversight of and event budget that covers: event print collateral, event giveaways and event meals.
- The director will be expected to proactively propose new ideas to improve and enhance the visitor experience
- The director will be responsible for supervision and providing creative planning, professional development, ongoing training, and performance evaluation of the Director of First Impressions, Coordinator of K-12 Partnerships, Outreach, and Events as well supervision of a student tour guide cadre, and student interns to assist with campus visit programming.
- The director is responsible for providing the EDEM and the Vice President with a comprehensive marketing plan to recruit new students through the campus visit program, which thoroughly analyzes and assesses Trine’s competitive markets and concludes with the realistic goal projections for event and individual visit attendance.
- The Director has responsibility for assisting the EDEM and the VP in planning, implementation and evaluation of all programs and efforts, which seek to enroll an academically talented and culturally diverse student body.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. Preference will be given to candidates with previous admission experience working in private higher education.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.