Location: Angola, Indiana
This position works closely with the Department Manager(s) or Store Manager to receive, price, and stock merchandise to meet the needs of the store's customers and drive sales and profits. Assist Team Members with completing the work within the store. Ensures all team members receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training. Acts as leader on duty, responding to customer and team member concerns in the absence of the Store Manager, opening and closing the store, and ensuring all bookstore property and team members are safe and secure.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- Able to consistently walk and stand, lift 25-50 pounds, and move merchandise using proper equipment.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to create and save text documents and to create and send emails.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours.