Job Posting -Gift Entry Specialist
Gift Entry Specialist
Part-time position to assist Director of Development Services with the following:
- Accurately processing gifts, pledges, gifts-in-kind, payroll deductions, and any other gift processing activities including letters, receipts, pledge reminders, etc.
- Timely database updates including online alumni updates, biographical information, phone and email updates, etc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the matching gift program, including encouraging donors to have their gifts matched; keeping records for tracking matching gifts, contacting companies for status of pending matches and drafting text for use in the matching gift section of the University website.
- Helping with mailings done by the Alumni and Development Department (Gala & Homecoming invitations, Magazine, Planned Giving, etc.).
- Participating and working at University events, as requested by the Alumni and Development Department or other authority. Events include but are not limited to Gala, Homecoming, Golf Outing and Senior Salute.
- Data entry and data extraction from database.
- Assisting Director of Development Services with any additional assignments as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Solid verbal and writing skills
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma, some college is preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Accounting Experience is a plus
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.