Golf Pro-Shop Staff
Golf Pro-Shop Staff
Under supervision, the golf pro-shop staff provides additional support and leadership to the Golf Operations Department. This position is responsible for assisting the Head Golf Professional to manage the Golf Shop, provide excellent customer service, and manage all golf operations while on duty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all guests in a friendly manor. Check guests in for tee times and help provide a great experience.
- Promote and sell golf shop merchandise.
- Assist the Head Golf Professional to execute all tournament activities.
- Assist in execution and scoring of Member events.
- Understand and perform required bartending and food and beverage responsibilities.
- Oversee Cart and Range Attendants, Course Guides and Marshals while on duty.
- Attend departmental meetings as required
- Open and close Golf Shop in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Collect all golf shop receipts daily; accurate cash count and daily deposits
- Utilize the point-of-sale (POS) system to schedule golf tee times, register guests for play, and perform financial transactions.
- Administer the continuous use of an effective pace of play program.
- Provide a first-class customer experience to all guests.
- Represent Zollner with a high degree of integrity and professionalism in golf tournaments and promotional and/or Course activities.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
A High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Be of legal age and ability to drive a golf cart, having proof of valid drivers’ license.
- Knowledge of golf is encouraged, but not required for hire.
- Positive mental attitude and willingness to work collegially with other staff member
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
While performing the essential functions of this job an employee is occasionally exposed to wet, and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes and/or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Are you ready to join Trine?
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.