Job Posting- Instructor of Global Partnerships
Instructor of Global Partnerships
Trine University is seeking qualified full-time instructors for global partnership locations to teach undergraduate courses overseas at Trine University's partner institutions. Instructors will support Trine University’s missions by demonstrating excellence and innovation in teaching.
- Acclimate students to a Western teaching pedagogical approach.
- Instruct courses following the guidelines outlined by Trine University to ensure consistency and high quality programs abroad.
- Earnestly support student recruitment and retention efforts.
- Advocate and promote Trine University.
- Work collegially with administration and fellow educators.
- Support global learning and international curricula.
Education and/or Experience
Master’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Preference will be given candidates who have attended an independent, accredited college or university.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Some benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, flex spending, HSA accounts
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with an employer paid employee life policy valued at 1½ times annual salary
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for an employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service, undergraduate education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Round-trip airfare provided
- Expenses for room and board provided
Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Trine University reserves the right to verify academic and professional credentials prior to extending offers of employment.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.