Job Posting - Learn to Skate Instructor
Learn to Skate Instructor
Trine University is looking for an experienced Learn to Skate Instructor who is passionate about teaching children and adults beginning and advanced skating skills. Our team loves bringing FUN to the ice. If you are enthusiastic about sharing your passion for skating and helping to grow the sport of figure skating and the game of ice hockey, Trine University Skating Academy at Thunder Ice Arena is the place for you. We invite you to be a part of history in the making as we kick off our first Learn to Skate/Learn to Play classes this fall at our beautiful, brand new facility. We are located on the campus of Trine University in Angola, Indiana.
- Professional Skaters Association member and/or USA Hockey Member.
- Take pride in a high level of customer service and parent communication 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after class.
- Ability to be a team player and also take ownership of your Learn to Skate or Learn to Play Class.
- Must enjoy working with people, both children and adults.
- Must have 1 - 2 years prior experience as an ice skating instructor/hockey coach.
- Have knowledge of Learn to Skate USA and/or USA ADM programming through USA Hockey.
Please send resume and cover letter to Amy Alt, Youth Hockey Program Director via email ALTA@trine.edu
Find more information at www.thundericeareana.com
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.