Job Posting-Strategic Engagement Coordinator
Initiate and manage collaborative efforts between Trine University and Education One sponsored schools, to increase educational opportunities for all students
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Education One sponsored high schools in meeting Graduation Pathway requirements
- Act as a liaison between Trine University and Education One sponsored schools to enhance collaboration efforts
- Increase number of Dual Enrollment participants at Education One sponsored schools
- Facilitate Student Service initiatives
- Create and maintain program to increase internship potential for Trine students in Education One schools
- Increase job placement opportunities for Trine students in Education One schools, including but not limited to, planning and hosting an Education One Job Fair, etc.
- Coordinate University field trips, mascot visits, admission team visits, etc.
- Evaluate applications for new charter schools
- Assist with annual school reviews and compiling annual reports
- Assist with charter revocation or non-renewal when necessary
- Assist with the evaluation of existing charter schools petitioning for renewal when necessary
- Attend school board meetings on a monthly basis
- Provide schools with support and resources as needed to enhance partnership
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal grants
- Manage Education One website
- Willingness to travel in state to conduct school site visits and out of state for charter school conferences
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
Job Skill Requirements
- Ability to collaborate, schedule, and organize strategic partnership opportunities
- Leadership capabilities
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of state and federal accountability requirements related to Graduation Pathways
- Knowledge of state College and Career Readiness Standards
- Mater's degree from accredited university.
- Valid Indiana teaching license.
- Minimum three years teaching experience
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.