We'll bring culture to you!
Experience a short term cultural exchange through Trine's new relationship with Teikyo University, in Tochigi, Japan!
Trine is searching for families to host Japanese college exchange students between August 24 and September 6, 2019. These students will be studying intensive English at the university, and hope to practice their skillsets with the help of local families in Angola.
Host families must be at least 25 years old, and able to provide the following:
- A welcoming home for one or two university-level students for the duration of the program
- A bedroom and a bed
- An appropriate place to study
- Breakfast and dinner
- Assistance coordinating appropriate transportation
- One excursion over Labor Day weekend
Ideas of what families can do with host student:
- Go to a high school or college football game
- Have a sushi night
- Have an all-American dinner
- Invite neighbors over for cookout and games
- Work on school projects together
- Help with community-service projects
- Explore nature
Please fill out the following application. We will be in touch within 24-48 hours.