International Student Health Services

doctor's bag

Main Campus Health Center Location & Hours

Quest Hall
Dates: Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm (Fall and Spring semesters when students are on campus)
Phone: (260) 665-4585

Campus Health Center webpage

After hours: Call 911 for all life-threatening emergencies.


Trine International Student Health Insurance*

Trine requires all matriculated international students to purchase Trine University International Student Health Insurance, which is partnered through United HealthcareOpens in new window. Review the details of the plan carefully. This insurance coverage is for the entire year so that you will be covered whether or not you are enrolled each semester.  The invoice will show each semester.

Medical Plan   Activate - login to account

Quick Links to International Student Coverage Info:

- Certificate of International Student Coverage
- International Student Coverage Summary Brochure

For questions about your United HealthCare Insurance coverage please contact UHC directly at 1-800-767-0700 

*Note: ALL international students MUST have health insurance through Trine University. Waivers will only be provided for sponsored students. Individual and private insurance plan purchased by student DOES NOT qualify for a waiver.


All incoming students are required to have an immunization record on file. Records must be submitted by the appropriate deadline for the enrollment semester.

Incoming students will complete this step of the admission process after paying their international enrollment fee. Once you pay your enrollment fee, you will receive your Trine email address and student ID number, which are needed to complete this process.

Immunization records will be collected by our Student Health Center using MedProctor. You will submit your immunization records by doing the following:

  1. Visit
  2. Click in the Register / Login
  3. Type in your Trine email address. *It is important to use your Trine email address*
  4. Type in your information. *You will need to know your student ID number*
  5. Upload your immunization records via PDF or picture file.

If you are having trouble figuring out your Trine login credentials, please contact our Information Technology department at

*Note: ALL international students MUST have their TB tests done in the United States and provide documentation.