How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees
1) Request for more information
- Questions regarding Trine? Fill out a quick inquiry form.
2) Meet International Students
- Want to hear more from a student's perspective? Ask our international ambassadors.
3) Apply to Trine
- Complete the International Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Application below!
- You will need to provide the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- English Test Score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- NETPAW - B2
- GETPAW - B2 (中高級)
- SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor
Surname/Family name starting with A-I:
(260) 665-4940 | email
Surname/Family name starting with J-Z:
(260) 665-4869 | email