facebook logo
For the latest information on our Fall Semester please visit - www.trine.edu/trine-strong/
Sponsel Hall

How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees

1) Request for more information

  • Questions regarding Trine? Fill out a quick inquiry form.

2) Meet International Students

3) Apply to Trine

  • Complete the International Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Application below!

Fall 2020, Spring 2021
Apply Button 

  • You will need to provide the following documents:
    • Academic transcripts
    • Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
    • Copy of passport
    • English placement test score of:
    • Recommended:
      • SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)

Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor

Surname/Family name starting with A-I:
Sarah Algaradi

(260) 665-4940 | email

Surname/Family name starting with J-Z:
Srijana Sharma
(260) 665-4869 | email