What Trine University can do for you
Since 1884, Trine University has offered a quality private education in areas including
engineering, business, education, health sciences and arts and sciences. As a student
in the GEM program at Trine, you will
• Personal attention from dedicated support staff
• Free 24/7 online tutoring
• New classes beginning every four weeks
• No application fee
• Only $250/credit hour tuition for active-duty military
• A flexible online learning platform that fits your schedule At your pace
• Most courses have no textbook or course material fees
• YOUR CCAF associate degree will transfer seamlessly to one of several Bachelor’s degrees at Trine
For more information, contact email@example.com or 260-665-4184
Fall Term 1 – Aug. 22-Oct. 15
Fall Term 2 – Oct. 24-Dec. 17
1. Create your education goal using your Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC)
account. Be sure to
attend a tuition assistance briefing at your local education center.
2. Review Trine University’s GEM course offerings in the subject areas you need to complete your CCAF
degree and see which courses interest you the most.
3. Apply today to take the next steps toward your completing your degree.
More about the GEM program
The GEM program allows you to earn general education credits from civilian institutions
that count toward
your Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF).
• Greater continuity in coursework
• The ability to complete your degree more quickly
• The opportunity to continue your education online no matter where you are stationed
• The opportunity to earn credits that can transfer to other degree programs at Trine or other institutions.