How Can We Help?
The Trine Center for Sports Studies is excited to roll out a new YouTube channel and initiative called ‘How Can We Help?’. Every other Friday, beginning on January 28, 2022, we will answer your sport-related questions on our new YouTube page. Although this is geared mostly to students, anyone can submit a question for one of our experts to answer. The goal is to help you understand the world of sports studies on a deeper level.
Here are some questions that our Trine experts would love to answer…
- How do I land a job in sports?
- What are the trends in golf? How are courses adapting?
- What do I need to do to obtain a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist certification?
- Do you have to have a teaching license to become a high school athletic director?
- How do parks and trails improve quality of life?
- What are the requirements to become an athletic trainer?
- Are athletes best motivated my positive or negative reinforcement?
- How many people watch esports?
- How do you regulate anxiety and arousal before competition?
- What are the ways to start a sport Podcast?
This initiative is all about you! We want to help and we welcome your questions. Be sure to check our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages for information on how to submit your questions. You can also e-mail the Director of the Center for Sports Studies, email@example.com, to submit your questions. Questions will be answered as they are received and we will not share your name.Last Updated: 01/27/2022