BS Civil Engineering
The Civil and Environmental Engineering department at Trine University provides BIG university opportunities in a small, student friendly environment. Like big state schools, each of the five major disciplines in the Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering is represented well in our curriculum and our faculty. Introductory courses for each of the five disciplines are required courses, so students develop a broad Civil Engineering foundation. Several senior level design courses are also available in each of the five disciplines, allowing students to focus their education on the areas of Civil Engineering that interest them most.
- Structural Engineering - William Barry, Ph.D., P.E.
- Structural Engineering - Gary Greene, Ph.D., P.E.
- Geotechnical Engineering - Tim Tyler, Ph.D., P.E.
- Transportation Engineering - Ryan Overton, Ph.D., P.E.
- Environmental Engineering - Jeremy Rentz, Ph.D
- Water Resources Engineering - T.J. Murphy