High-quality education at a price you can afford
Our FAFSA code is: 001839
File your FAFSA online: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Trine University provides a high-quality education at a price you can afford by keeping tuition low and offering great financial-aid packages, awarding 98 percent of our students with more than $77 million in scholarships and grants.
You want the best value—high-quality education at a price you can afford. Trine University works hard to excel at both. Our hands-on learning and personal attention from dedicated professors provide the professional preparation you need to launch a successful career.
Where can we direct you:
myTrineFAOpens in new window | Make a depositOpens in new window | Net Price Calculator| Consumer Info | Forms to download | Info for Veterans | Book Store
Trine graduates are sought by business, industry and government. Employers recognize the high quality of a Trine education.
- 99.3% of the Class of 2021 was employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Our graduates’ starting salaries exceed the national average in every category.
- 25,000 alumni are succeeding at places like GE Aviation, Honda, Cummins, Rockwell, BAE Systems, Chesapeake Energy, and Caterpillar, among many others.
- Our students accepted into graduate programs at institutions such as Stanford, Yale, Michigan, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, the Air Force Institute of Technology, and more.
- Trine professors combine exceptional teaching and professional work experience in their fields to give students a strong intellectual foundation and work-ready skills.
Financial Aid questions?
TrineOnline and College of Health Professionals
*Based on 2021 Trine University Graduating Class Knowledge Rate of 89.9%, 402 of 447 responding. Compared to 2020 Graduation Class National Knowledge Rate of 66% from 549,972 total recorded.