High-quality education at a price you can afford
Trine University provides a high-quality education at a price you can afford by keeping tuition low and offering great financial-aid packages awarding 94 percent of our students with more than $31 million in scholarships and grants.
You want the best value—high-quality education at a price you can afford. Trine University works hard to excel at both. Our hands-on learning and personal attention from dedicated professors provide the professional preparation you need to launch a successful career.
Where can we direct you:
Trine graduates are sought by business, industry and government. Employers recognize the high quality of a Trine education.
- 99.7% of the Class of 2018 was employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Our graduates’ starting salaries exceed the national average in every category.
- 25,000 alumni are succeeding at places like GE Aviation, Honda, Cummins, Rockwell, BAE Systems, Chesapeake Energy, and Caterpillar, among many others.
- Our students accepted into graduate programs at institutions such as Stanford, Yale, Michigan, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, the Air Force Institute of Technology, and more.
- Trine professors combine exceptional teaching and professional work experience in their fields to give students a strong intellectual foundation and work-ready skills.
Financial Aid questions?
Main Campus, DPT and PA Students
TrineOnline - College of Graduate and Professional Studies