How to Register
If this is your first visit or you haven't already done so, register for an account on trine.mywconline.com. The process takes about three minutes.
Types of Appointments
- Face-to-face tutoring: Meet with a tutor in the Writing Center.
- Online tutoring: meet virtually with a tutor using Zoom.
- E-tutoring: submit your document with our online calendar system for review and feedback within 24 hours of the session.
Walk-ins are welcome!
How to Make an Appointment
- After registering, sign into the site to access the Center's calendar.
- Choose any open white box to to schedule the appointment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. [Be sure to check the correct appointment box - the calendar automatically opts for Face-to-Face appointments.]
- If you need your e-tutor feedback at a specific time, please make a note of the deadline in your appointment request.
- Click "Create Appointment".
- That's it! On the day of your appointment, come to the center (face-to-face sessions), log in to the Zoom link your tutor has sent you (online sessions), or check your email for feedback (e-tutoring sessions).