Pay a Bill
We want to make it as easy and smooth as possible for you when it comes to paying your bill. Below are payment options, information about our payment plan, and payment due dates. Please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are an international student, please click here for payment options.
- Credit/debt card or ACH payment online only.
- American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted online with a 2.99% transaction fee.
- eCheck (no additional fee) - funds will be taken from the bank account you designate.
- Checks can be mailed to One University Ave., Angola IN, 46703.
- Monthly payment plan offered through TMS (see Payment Plan section for additional information).
Returned checks will be subject to a $25 fee. We reserve the right to recover funds by ACH for any returned checks.
Monthly payment plans are available through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) for students who wish to pay their semester costs in installments (available for fall and spring semesters only). Plans are interest free and are available in 6, 5, or 4 monthly installments. There is a $30 enrollment fee. Payments are always due the 1st of each month, and are made directly to TMS. To enroll or for more options, visit www.trine.afford.com or call 1.800.722.4867.
This is the only installment plan available/offered.
Payment Due Dates
Main Campus undergraduate, graduate, and DPT:
Summer 2018: May 14, 2018
Fall 2018: August 1, 2018
College of Graduate and Professional Studies:
Payment is due by the start of the semester (whether you are taking term 1, term 2, or both term 1 and 2).
If a student registers for classes after the due date, payment is due upon registration.
If your bill is not paid by the due date, your classes may be dropped and may result in a $25 late fee per month.