Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences
Health Sciences Degrees and Special Programs
A Trine University degree through the Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences will prepare you for a career in industry, government or health care, or for graduate research or medical school.
The Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences offers undergraduate degrees with majors including exercise science, biology, biochemistry and a variety of pre-professional tracks at its main campus in Angola, Indiana. Students can then continue their education with Trine's first doctoral program, the Doctor of Physical Therapy, as well as a Master of Physician Assistant Studies and Associate of Science in Surgical Technology programs at its College of Health Professions in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Whether your choose a program on the main campus or at the College of Health Professions, your experience will feature all the hallmarks of a Trine University education, including:
- Outstanding job placement, including a 99.7% job and graduate school placement rate for the Class of 2018*
- Small class sizes, providing personal attention from caring, expert faculty
- Classes that integrate practical experiences early in your curriculum to prepare you for your career
- Science | Associate
- Biochemistry | Major
- Biology | Major
- Chemistry | Major
- Exercise Science | Major
- Forensic Science | Major
- Pre-Medical | Professional Track
- Pre-Physician Assistant Studies | Professional Track
- MPAS Direct Entry
- Pre-Physical Therapy | Professional Track
- DPT Direct Entry
*Based on 2018 Trine University Graduation Class Knowledge Rate of 83.4%, 308 of 368 main campus undergraduates responding. Compared to 2017 Graduation Class National Knowledge Rate of 64.5% from 549,664 total recorded.