Your future is calling
Find out how Trine University can get you there, with:
- An employment or graduate school placement rate of 99.3 percent for 2016 graduates within six months of graduation — bolstered by Trine’s leading-edge Employment Resource Center
- Academic programs among the best in the Midwest, according to U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review
- Generous financial support with financial aid packages that averages $27,354
- Luxurious campus living options, including apartment- and townhouse-style housing
Our staff of seasoned admission and financial aid professionals is ready to personally guide you through the admission process and make sure you get the information you need to make your best choice. As you continue on your path to success at Trine, we will showcase your accomplishments through your own personal Merit pageOpens in new window so family, friends and future employers can also follow your achievements.
Ready to apply? Choose from:
- undergraduate admission
- graduate admission
- transfer admission
- dual enrollment admission
- international admission
- other admission pathways
Everyone at Trine is committed to ensuring a great experience in the classroom and on campus. It all starts right here.
Main campus contact info:
One University Ave.
Angola, IN 46703